Wednesday, June 22

Another First

OK, I know I should probably call this blog "A Mommy's Life" or "Updates on Ashleigh" but...oh well....

Yesterday evening I stopped by in in-law's house because Kenneth and Ashleigh were still there. Ashleigh got so excited when she saw me, started grinning and laughing. And then, for the first time ever, she held her arms out to be picked up!!!! My heart just melted, to say the least. Then she grabbed my face with both hands and started giving me "kisses" (as much as a 6 month old can!).

Kenneth started calling her a traitor. : ) She's usually all excited to see him, but yesterday all that was saved for me. He decided she must have gotten sick of him those days he kept her. I told him just to get over it, she's been saying Dada for WEEKS and he rubs that in at every opportunity.

Subject Change:
Does anyone watch Reno 911? My friend from work that watched it moved away and now I don't have anyone to discuss it with. : ( I mean, Kenneth watches it, but I miss talking about which parts were funniest the next day...

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

No, I don't watch Reno 911.. I guess I haven't ever heard of it actually.

Having Ashleight so excited to see you is awesome isn't it?? I love that feeling when my children do that... And I have to say even with Kelsey at 11 she still is excited to see me if it has been a few days.