Wednesday, June 8

Half Birthday


Ashleigh 6 Months
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
Poor Ashleigh, being photographed at 6 a.m. We had a rough night, but I wanted to go ahead and start documenting this big day--her half birthday! And I know that I'll eventually stop "celebrating" each month on the 8th, but I'm thinking of always celebrating her half birthday. Nothing as grand as her birthday, of course, but since her birthday is so close to Christmas, I think a nice summer celebration would be nice.

She wasn't in a smiling mood, so maybe I'll get better pics tonight. Of course, I'll be posting them!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Happy Half Birthday, sweet girl!!! I think it's a great idea to always celebrate her half birthday...what a neat idea!

Kim :) said...

What a great idea! I love the idea of a half birthday! I am sure she will enjoy this tradition for many years to come!