Tuesday, June 21

FUNNY!!!

Although not many of you who read this will know the people involved, you'll still find it funny, I think.

A woman who used to work in my office, Brenda was seen by Rachel approaching our building. She let Linda know, and Linda didn't want to see her. Well, Linda's desk is behind a counter that faces the door, and she hid behind her desk and told Rachel to tell Brenda she wasn't here. So poor Rachel does as she's asked and then the unthinkable happens...Brenda decides to leave Linda a note and walks around to Linda's desk only to discover Linda in hiding!!!!!! Linda lamely said she had a leg cramp, but COME ON! Brenda and Rachel were maybe 7 feet away discussing Linda's whereabouts.

Nobody can possibly imagine the kick we have all gotten out of this. Well except maybe for Kelley and few others who know the people involved. Rachel is totally mortified to be caught in a lie.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.................

2 comments:

Kelley said...

OHMYGOD! I am cracking up!!!!! I read it to Chris, who of course didn't see as much humor in as I do! Thanks for sharing this, made me laugh!!!!! Poor Rachel!

Kim :) said...

Even thought I don't know the people that did this I am still laugyhing my butt off!! That is to dang funny. I wish I could have seen it happening!!!