Wednesday, June 22

Great CD

Since we're listening to it here at work, I thought I'd mention that I just LOVE the new Black Eyed Peas CD, Monkey Business.

That's pretty funny considering I don't like monkeys. I was attacked by one in our company's business office once. (Kelley were you still here then?) This crazy woman and her pet (evil) monkey were here. She had it dressed in a pink frilly dress and a diaper. Well, it wanted my money (I was getting change for a dollar for the drink machine) and I told it no so it bit my finger! I refrain from flinging it across the room and get my change. As I was about to leave, it leapt about 3-4 feet, landed on my chest, grabbed by bottom lip and pulled, and reached in my mouth AND GRABBED MY TONGUE. Oh my God, I thought I would just die. Little money hands do NOT taste good. I hate to think of where those little paws had been. Ugh. What makes it even funnier was I'd recently finished a Dean Koontz book that involved killer monkeys.

Just thought I'd share about the CD, then had to add my funny monkey story.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Unfortunately, I was NOT there to witness the monkey episode, but I sure do remember you telling me about it!!! So dang funny!!!

The pink frilly dress is my favorite part!

Kim :) said...

OH my goodness!! Attack by the monkey!! That was a funny story I have to say. I am sure at the time it hurt like Heck though! Memories though.. Memories!