Monday, June 13

Monday...again

Well, it's another typical Monday, but it won't be a typical week! I'll be off from about 11:30 Tuesday until Friday morning. Ashleigh has another eye doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure what will happen there. Her eye (clogged tear duct since birth) was completely better for a few days, not even watery. Then Friday night it started watering again. : ( We thought it might have cleared up entirely, but now it seems not to be the case. So now the decision to be made is this: do we wait on the procedure, or go ahead and get it over with? And Kenneth can't go with us! This isn't a decision I want to make on my own, we might be conferencing via cell phone!

My mother-in-law (and babysitter) is going on vacation June 15-20, so I'll be home Wednesday & Thursday. I'll be busy getting the house in tip-top shape for a houseful of family Sunday for Father's Day. AND unfortunately, my sweet girl gets her 6 month immunizations Thursday afternoon.

This weekend was nice. Friday was pretty basic, then I did laundry/cleaned most of the day Saturday. I went to the girl's party Saturday night, in a MONSOON, but it was loads of fun and I was home about 10:15. I know, you think I just couldnt't stay away from home any longer, but truth be told, I'd been going non-stop since 7am and was exhaused! Ashleigh must have been too, the little stinker went to sleep about 6:45. Kenneth said he could barely keep her awake for her bath! I was worried I'd have a wide awake, raring to go girl about 3am, but luckily, she slept until almost 8am. With one 3am bottle. I can handle that! Not to mention we took a nap from 10-11:30!!

Yesterday I didn't do much, just didn't feel like it. We just spent some time together as a family & visited my in-laws for a bit. I did do some work in Photoshop, retouching some photos to be printed today at Wal-Greens. I took photos of the babies for Diane to take on vacation with her. But did you know it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a 6 & 7.5 month old to both smile at the same time? So with a little magic, we now have two grinning babies side-by side on the sofa!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Well, I'm jealous! I hope that you enjoy your time off from work. I know some of it won't be fun (the tear duct appt, the shots), but otherwise you should have a good time! Enjoy!

And glad to hear that Ashleigh gave Kenneth such an easy time when he watched her...though she could've put up some sort of fuss, just to have some fun with daddy!!

Kim :) said...

Glad you had a good weekend! I will be thinking about you this week at the doctors appointment for Ashleigh.