Tuesday, January 3

Happy New Year!!

Be sure to scroll down, this is one of three posts for the day!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Mine was rather lazy, although I did get the Christmas decorations taken down. Mostly. Did alot of reading on Greg Iles newest book, Turning Angel. I'm upset I can't just sit and read until I finish it, actually.

Didn't do the whole "Resolution Thing" this year, because I never keep them anyway. I do have some "Intentions" though (KELLEY!) but I'll just keep them to myself for now. Because they're the usual boring stuff, not because the involve any sort of intrigue. But I will say that I'm trying to figure out how to get someone to take a restraining order out against me--Greg!

And for all who have inquired, we're all feeling better than we did, but this nasty mess won't go away! We should buy stock in Kleenex....Oh well, that just life living in the South. Freezing one day, running the AC the next...

5 comments:

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Hello! Happy New Year to you. I'm over making resolutions...never seem to stick to them anyway. Of course you have hopes for the coming year but making something set in stone is always hard! I love the pics of Ashleigh below. She's just adorable. Have you done any work with the new photoshop techniques yet? If so I'd love to see some of ur work!

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

I wouldn't worry about the details on the R.O. If you let your inner beast out that part will take care of its self.

Get buck-wild mean in the check out at Block Busted!

Kelley said...

Glad you're feeling better somewhat! And good for you having a few "intentions"...I hope that you are successful with them in this new year...I know you can do it!

Kim :) said...

Happy New Year to you! Ugh, sorry to hear that you wren't feelig well! I hope everyone is back on the healthy track by now!

Cory said...

I'm glad y'all are feeling better. Josh and I are finally doing better as well. We're both down to just coughs!