Tuesday, January 3

Sleeping Beauty...Destined for Fame?



I know, I should be ashamed. But I'm not! This was last Thursday morning, after a night where my little "angel" didn't want to sleep. Why can't she be sacked out like this at 8 or 9 pm? I took a small amount of satisfaction in waking her up, I'll admit. (And YES, she did end up in our bed. I know that's not a good thing, really, but sometimes you gotta get some sleep.)

After I got her dressed, I took this shot:


I was so tickled by her crazy hair and sleep-swollen eyes. But I never expected this pose!!! She was really reaching for the camera, but it looks like she's a celebrity, well-practiced at warding off the paparazzi. (sp?) {Sidenote: if you haven't seen that movie-Paparazzi-you need to see it, it's great!}

5 comments:

Pammylew said...

I'm in love with her fat cheeks!!! I could just eat em up! I am so happy that you finally got the chance to experience being a mother! It is AWESOME!

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Musta been all that High Fashion!

Kelley said...

Adorable picture! She definitely looks like a celeb!

Gina said...

Award winning photo!

Cory said...

I love that shot!