Tuesday, January 3

Redneck Fun with Kids

OK, this title might be a little harsh...but workboots & a camo hat on a 1 year old girl? A little redneck-ish if you ask me, but let me say that I don't care! She looks so darn cute. I just hate that she is wearing boyish PJs in the pics...I think pink would have been better, don't you?






And just for the record, she has been curious about her Daddy's boots since she could crawl. Any shoes, really, but especially those smelly work boots. {Kenneth, don't get bent out of shape! No man's work boots smell like fresh spring rain, OK?}

6 comments:

Pammylew said...

SWEET! SWEET! SWEET!

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Holy Hoot-en-anny! You done gone and got yor sef a down home country gurl!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics hang on to them they could be used as black-mail one day! Brandi

Kelley said...

Oh my....

Oh my...

That's all I'll say! :)

Kim :) said...

Adorable pictures!! Too funny. :)

Cory said...

That's just too sweet. but I do agree, they would be cuter if she were in pink.