Tuesday, January 17

Still Here...

OK, I know that I'm doing as well as I'd like to with keeping up with Blogging, but I will get better.

I had some fun stuff in mind to write about, but this afternoon we found out a co-worker was just diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. She doesn't know yet how far it has progressed or what her treatment options are, but we're all pretty devastated. She's about 23, and her wedding is next month. Please keep her and your family in her thoughts and prayers...

On a MUCH lighter note, I know many of you are going into withdrawal for some new Ashleigh photos (LOL) so here are a few:

I just love this little outfit! It's a hand-me-down from Ashleigh's "cousin" Caiden. This was what she was going to wear to the doctor last Wednesday to get her shots, but I took it off because she kept pulling it over her head. Little did I know she'd sit in my lap for the 10 minutes we were in the waiting room! Oh well....


My Mom made Ashleigh some cuddly little flannel PJs. They were for Christmas, but didn't get done in time. She even has a matching blanket! They are a little big; she might even be able to wear them next year. But I can't take the chance on not letting her wear them this year.


Kenneth was off yesterday and took this photo of Ashleigh being silly while they hung out.

5 comments:

Kim :) said...

OH wow.. I am so sorry to hear about your co worker. she is so young! I will keep her in my prayers.. Just remember medicine has come a long way in this area!

The pictures of Ashleigh are once again adorable!! I LOVE the last one that Kenneth took yesterday. :) Got to scrap that one for sure!!

(and your "ratings" are still High with me! *smile*)

Kelley said...

Those are definitely some cutie pics of Ashleigh! I LOVE those little brown shoes! :)

So sad to hear about your coworker...is it anyone I know??

Cory said...

I'm sorry to hear about your coworker. I'll keep her in my prayers.
On a better note, I love the Ash pics!!! Those are great. And Momma's PJs turned out even better than I thought they would. I need to get a sewing machine so I can start sewing....

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

Hi,
Sorry about the delete, I should spell check first! Anyways.....

My dad was diagnosis with Hodgkins Lymphoma and he went through an experimental program at Stanford 12 years ago. He has been cancer free since.

Cute photos!