Thursday, January 19

A Little Disappointed...

Well, I was SO looking forward to the CSI episode tonight. And not that it wasn't good, because it was. It was just that well...those darned previews were so misleading! To me anyway. So I had it all built up in my head and was let down.

Ashleigh crashed about 8:20. Can't even remember the last time she went to sleep that early. Maybe she'll do a repeat performance of last night and sleep straight through. That's one thing about having children: you never know when you might be able to sleep or for how long. It is definitely worth it though, to me.

I am glad tomorrow is Friday. And it's not just the always living for the weekend glad either. To let you know my frame of mind-this afternoon I needed to pee before I left. But I was so ready to get outta there I'd rather hold it until I got home. Which is about a 40 minute drive with traffic. And I can't tell you why. Maybe it's PMS. Because nobody or no certain thing has been getting on my nerves. Maybe it's just because I've had several non-graphic design related things going on this week. And while I'm always busy doing my job, I feel like I'm not because for so many years my main thing was just building ads from the floor up, so to speak. Now I think it'd be safe to say that's about 40% of my "job." And considering I was thrown into this with no warning or preparation, I think I've done OK. I just certainly can't forget my Prozac, LOL!

OK, now that I've done something I vowed not to do (discuss work on my blog) I think I'll go surf some blogs and let you guys know I'm still interested in you!

OH I ALMOST FORGOT!!! This morning, I glanced in my rear view mirror while at a red light and the guy in the car behind me was flossing his teeth!!!! I've seem people do lots of things while driving, but never that. Just had to share...he he he!

4 comments:

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! It really made my day! So kind of you. I actually went to www.photoshopuser.com and went to the 'How'd they do that' section and found it really helpful!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. I'm just about to finish up from work and I honestly couldn't be happier! What a week! Will fill you in on Monday.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Kim :) said...

I'm looking forward to the weekend as well! I hope Ashleigh slept throug the night agian for you! That is to dang funny about the guy flossing while driving!! LOL I guess a person has to do it at some point. lol

M said...

Thanks Jackie for your comments on "What Lurks in the Hearts of Men..." So it seams that you have found my secret blog. :-) It's a bit more gritty than Dreamer's Reality, but then circumstances beyond my control have dictated that I have a place that my sil can't find. :-( She's the Dramamonger that I am escaping from. Come by my gnumann.blogspot.com when you have a moment. I have pictures of our cruise up. :-D

Thanks again. mhn

Kelley said...

Wow...holding it for 40 minutes! Quite the bladder you've got! I completely understand just wanting to GET OUT though.

And teeth flossing...that's a new one to me too! People are so crazy these days!