Friday, January 6

What Not To Wear

This sight greeted me when I got home from work yesterday:



Are you through laughing yet? It's OK if you aren't. I still get a little tickled myself. My mother-in-law said she found this swimsuit and just had to have it on, and tried for a long time to put it on by herself--getting her legs stuck in it, wearing it on her head, etc. So finally Diane just put it on over her clothes.

I really hope this isn't a sign of her future fashion sense. I mean, I'm all for marching to the beat of your own drummer, but....this is a bit extreme I think.

Of course, it's one of many wonderful blackmail photos. I truly think it's #1 right now.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Cory said...

Definitely #1! I'm sure she will grow out of it though. Or else you won't be letting her pick out her own clothing! LOL

YankeeAmanda said...

That is hilarious! You've GOTTA do a scrapbook page of that! I look forward to such remarkable outfits on Jadyn!

YankeeAmanda said...

But hey, at least the paci matches the swimsuit!

Kelley said...

Oh yes, I definitely think it's #1 material! How freaking funny!

Kim :) said...

That is to dang cute!! Yes, something to hold for blackmail pictures indeed!! *laugh*