Thursday, January 26

Ugh...

Today (Wednesday-since I screw around with my timestamp thing so much, LOL!), the gods of stomach discomfort chose me to torment. OK, it actually started last night, and I'm doing a little better now. I stayed home and between visits to the restroom, I'm working on catching up with laundry. And of course, playing with my adorable daughter.

I wish I could be a stay-at-home mom. At least for awhile. Then again, I know a part of me would slowly go insane if that wish were granted. I think the only way I could sanely be a SAHM would be if money weren't really an issue and I could get out of the house and go to lunch with friends, etc. fairly often. If this dream of mine could come true, I'd be able to scrapbook to my heart's content, and maybe do some freelance graphic design with my rockin' Mac and all the latest software. Hey, it's my dream-why not go all out?

Wishes and dreams aside, I'm actually quite happy with my life.

If you could have your dream job (or non-job), what would it be?

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well!! :(

And that is quite some dream!

My dream job...I would want to NOT work for anyone...I would want to do some freelance scrapbook work, create all day long. Basically do my Doodad Designs full time, without worrying about money. That'll never happen!

Kim :) said...

ugh! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Hope it goes away quickly.

Humm. I would agree with Kelley.. I wouldn't work for anyone particularly. I would want to be a SAHM and just take care of the things around the house, get my scrapping all caught up, Go to all my children's school activities...

YankeeAmanda said...

Ugh, yeah, Paul had that whole stomach thing going on too. Not fun.

Dream job? Leading worship for large women's conferences, so I could spend most of my time with my darling daughter, but still do what I love.