Saturday, November 5

Enjoying Fall


Enjoying Fall
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

Decided to get out and try to get some photos of Ashleigh this afternoon, taking advantage of the changing leaves, even if it is 80 degrees. {Be sure to check out the others.} She was semi-cooperative at best. She loves to look outside and be carried around outside, but being placed on the ground-well, she's still getting used to that. And forget trying to get her to stand by a tree!

OH! That reminds me: LAST NIGHT SHE STOOD UP ALL BY HERSELF! I was on the phone with Aimee when it happened and my little mini-fit made her think something was wrong. (Of all the people in the world to be talking to at that time, LOL!) And we thought she'd take a step today, but she didn't. Oh well, she'll be running away from us before we know it.

I've done a bit of cleaning out/organizing today. Got the printer my Dad gave me going and printed a few sheets of pics. Began the process of organizing my recipes and have already found some really good ones I forgot about. Found a tea cake recipe and tried it out with my little duck shaped cookie cutter. They turned out rather well, even though tea cakes aren't my absolute favorite. Now need to decide how do dress them up for the birthday party. By the way, any little hints/ideas/suggestions about that little extravaganza would be greatly apreciated!

Guess I better get off line...I'll regret staying up this late tomorrow!

5 comments:

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

THATS TOO CUTE!!!

M said...

She's an absolute cutie pie!!

Kelley said...

Sounds like you've had a good weekend!! The fall leaves look beautiful...even if she wasn't too interested in the shoot! :)

And YAY for her standing up by herself!!!! Very much deserved a big fit!

Kim :) said...

Oh those fall pictures are wonderful!! WOO HOOO< standing up by herself only means it is mere hours before she is going off to kindergarten!! (or at least it seems like it.)

Aimee H Shaw said...

What Jackie left out - EVERYBODY - is that she screamed "Oh My God!" when Ashleigh did stand up by herself and I got all tickled cause after she told me why she said it, I was thinking I'm surprised Ashleigh didn't get startled and fall back flat on her butt! Nothing like a proud mom screamin atcha, huh?! lololol