Thursday, November 3

Wonderful Surprise

Last night when I walked in the house, I smelled food. YUM. I'll admit, I thought my mother-in-law had sent food over again. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the kitchen and found Kenneth standing at the stove cooking! He made a pot of chili and it was so good! He didn't even make a big mess or anything. {Kenneth, if you are reading this, I'm not implying that you can't do things without making a mess. I say that because lots of women say they'd almost rather their man NOT cook because they make a huge mess.}

A few people asked what he wanted and I told them nothing, that he often does things just to help out, especially since Ashleigh was born.

I've got a good man. Think I'll keep him! ;-)

P.S. Be sure to take the test below and let me know if you're good or bad!

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

SOunds like you do have a keeper there!

Love it when I come home and dinner is done!!

Kelley said...

That Mr. Kenneth is definitely a keeper!! What a sweet thing he did...gotta love it!