Friday, November 11

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...


Weird Santa
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

OK, not really.

BUT in the quest for the perfect thing to build the perfect ad (even if it will end up butchered, LOL) I run across some interesting pieces of art. This is one I had to share. I don't really "get" it. WHY is he holding the telescope backwards? Is he falling into or leaping out of the water? Why is the bird so close to the water? Is the bird his magical spirit guide after Santa was enlightened with some pharmaceutical assistance?

WhatEVER would you use this for, anyway?

If you have the answers to any of these burning questions, please let me know.

And have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Aimee H Shaw said...

Maybe it's a BONG and he's high as a kite...lol

Kelley said...

Not sure about the answers to some of those questions...but maybe it would be used for a travel agency, trying to get people to go on cruises during Christmas? Who knows!

Thanks for sharing!

Kim :) said...

*laughing* I have no clue what to use that crazy Santa for! I would go with Kelley's guess. lol

Have a super weekend!

YankeeAmanda said...

Use it for a Christmas swimsuit sale! Or to get people to do a "destination Christmas" to the beach!

PJ said...

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Thanks also for letting me know what I'm feeling is normal.

Your Ashleigh is adorable. I love the pics of her. I hope her surgery goes well.