Thursday, November 10

Today I am...

::Stong in my faith
::Totally in love with my husband
::Thankful for my healthy daughter
::Proud of myself for coming to work every day even though I'd much rather be home
::Optimistic that things will be good since I have a new boss
::Sad that my friend Rachel has been moved to another department
::Thankful for my family; they are wonderful
::Digging my eyeglasses (the way they look, NOT the way they feel.)
::Happy the weather turned cooler. Again.
::Glad I have wonderful friends
::Looking forward to CSI tonight
::Disappointed that all the leaves have fallen off all the trees in my yard overnight
::Thinking it's cool that we have a home we can be proud of, with a big ole yard full of leaves!


How are YOU today?

5 comments:

Kelley said...

What a great list!!!!

Let's see...today I am:

:: doing pretty darn well on my South Beach diet, but am dying dying dying for some CHOCOLATE. Lots of it.
:: dressed exactly like one of my coworkers.
:: a little tired, for no apparent reason.
:: looking very forward to the crop this weekend

Kim :) said...

Super list! :)

Today I am:

: glad it is almost 5:00
: clawing at my itchy eyes
: glad that I got paid today
: going to go shopping after my walk with Kelley

All in all it's a good day!

Danielle said...

what a lovely and hopeful list!

: i love csi too.
: i'm glad it's almost friday.
: and excited that it's my boyfriend's last week working nights. yipee!

have a good one...

Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

WOW! That is perhaps the most inspiring thing I've seen all week.

I'll have to take another look at myself now...

M said...

It's early yet, I will have to get back to you on this one. :-)

Great list!