Wednesday, November 23

Thankful....

OK, I "have" to do a list of things I'm thankful for since it's the day before Thanksgiving. (Actually I don't really have anything interesting to say, LOL!)

I am thankful
::That I'm not a tacky, thoughtless idiot like the woman who blatantly cut line in front of me at Wal-Mart last night, just because she knew the woman in front of me. (And for you Dane Cook fans-I was not doing the "floaty-dance!")

::That I at least have a stove top that works, and a microwave. (My oven's been out a few weeks in case I didn't mention that.)

::That I have a dependable vehicle with a CD player and and radio that picks up all the stations. (My old car only picked up stations up to about 95--ACK!)

::That I have a home with central heat & air.

::That our home has 2 bathrooms (with 2 working toilets again, LOL)

::That I have a job, a pretty decent job actually. (I know I complain about it some, but don't we all?)

::That I am married to my bestest-ever friend, who has turned out to be a great Dadddy.

::That I have a wonderful, healthy, happy daughter.

::That Ashleigh's eye surgery seems to have worked like a charm!

::That my husband's family doesn't treat me like an in-law--I'm one of them.

::That my family loves my hubby and treats him like "one of us."

::That I have wonderful friends I can always confide in and depend on.

::That my mother-in-law keeps my daughter while I'm at work every day. I never have to worry about her care & safety.

::That Kelley introduced me to scrapbooking AND blogging. (I'm addicted to both, but feel my life is enriched because of it.)

::That we have satellite tv.

::For cell phones.

::For digial cameras.

::Can't believe I almost forgot this: hand-me-down clothes and toys for Ashleigh. (This would be much closer to the top if the list was in order of "importance.")

OK, I know it's a long list and I really should have just said I'm thankful for everything! Let me know what you're thankful for.

And have a great Turkey day!

3 comments:

Cory said...

::That I have friends that love me.
::That I have a wonderful fiance and a wonderful and supportive family.
::That I do have a job and a good home to live in and a car to drive to work, since so many people down here in South Mississippi are missing one, if not all, of these.
::That I'm flighty enough to have tons of interests to talk to people about.

I'm sure there are tons more, but I don't want to write a book here!

Kelley said...

Very good thankful list!! I'm glad that I could contribute by adding some addictions to your life! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy every bit of it!!!

Kim :) said...

Loved your Thankful list! Here are a couple that I just thought of.

I am thankful for:

:: being able to have All Three sets of parents at my home for Thanksgiving.

:: For having a home to go home to each evening.

:: For having healthy children and husband

Oh, there are so many more things, but those are the ones that popped into my head at this moment.