Monday, November 14

Saturday photo shoot


Jackie Ashleigh
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

Rachel and I decided to meet Saturday afternoon and take photos. We met at The W and it was just perfect. The weather, the changing leaves, the children..*STOP* OK, the children were not the most cooperative. That was kinda like herding chickens. BUT we had a great time anyway. I haven't seen Rachel's pics yet, but check out a few of my favorites. I'll probably post a few more later.

The rest of the weekend was nice. Well, partly. Relaxed alot, spent loads of time with Ashleigh, but we didn't see enough of Kenneth. I feel like I barely saw him at all. And that makes me a little sad. But maybe I can get a little time with him tonight.

4 comments:

Kim :) said...

Aww, those turned out really well! Glad that you guys were able to get together for the photo shoot. And it isn't always easy getting those little ones to do what we want during pictures! LOL But I think you guys did a find job of it.

Kelley said...

Girl, I'm so impressed with your photo shoot! Especially this one of you and Ashleigh. It is just so beautiful. And I love that you aren't smiling big smiles. You're right, you both look so content...

M said...

Those pics are precious. I especially like the licking of the leaf. Way too cute. :-)

Danielle said...

how sweet!