Monday, July 18

5 months


5 months
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
The colors are a little funky in this scan, but you get the idea. I painted the orange strip and the stencil 5 to match the colors in her outfit. I mixed the paint and it's really close, you just can't tell it here!

When I was helping Angela Saturday, I realized I was making scrapbooking much harder than it had to be. While all my pages won't be this simple, it's OK to have them. My problem is overthinking which elements to use. I want to keep digging through my stash, because I might have something better. And then I wonder if I want to use something because it might be just what I need for an upcoming page. I've got to learn to let all that go and just do it! I've got a backlog of pages to post, I'll try to let you know when I get them on 2Peas.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Very cute layout! And am so proud of you for mixing paint to match your colors! I have yet to do that on a scrapbook page!

I know what you mean about overthinking it all, and not using something because it might be perfect for a future layout. We'll never get anything done at that rate, will we??? :)

Good for you!

Kim :) said...

LOVE your layou Jackie!! And good for you on mixing the paint to match! And I am EXACTLY the same way about not wanting to use something on a layout becauase I may just need it on the "perfect" layout another time. I hate that, but I do it with just about every layout I do! I am trying my hardest to do better about this, but still have a long way to come. lol

Glad you were able to scrap!