Tuesday, July 26

Feeling Explosive

OK, I don't know what it is, but for two days now, I have been in a bad mood from the time I arrived at work until the time I left. Luckily, while I'm not here, I'm in a great mood.

As the aftenoon progresses, I feel like I might die if I have to sit here any longer. Do you ever feel like that? Like there is pressure building up inside and you're going to just explode? Now usually when I feel this way, there is a reason that I can attribute it to. Not so today. Nothing particularly stressful going on. Nobody has pissed me off. I don't have PMS. I'm taking my medicine, LOL. ; )

Maybe it's just that I would so much rather be at home. Oh, to have all day every day to scrapbook, play with Ashleigh, keep the house all nice and tidy.... {sigh} Of course, Kenneth would have to get a MASSIVE raise or we'd have to win the lottery or something like that. And since I don't think that's going to happen, I better get over this little phase I'm going through.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Yep, I can relate to that feeling 100! I'm sorry you are going through this little phase. Hopefully it will pass soon!

I'll cross my fingers for that lottery win!! :) For YOU and for ME!

Kim :) said...

I feel like this from time to time my self. Like I am going to crawl out of my own skin! Hope the mood has passed and your feeling better. :)