Monday, July 11

Well, so much for this idea...

OK. I decided to try to do a post from home, even though we have a horribly slow internet connection. I FINALLY get logged on and as I suspected, it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT from posting from my Mac. All sorts of options, etc. Everything is totally different. So I thought. Hmph! I click on the photo option to upload a photo. The window pops up, I hit browse and do you know what happens?!?! I don't get to browse for a photo, that's for damn sure. That part of the box disappears, leaving me with only the formatting options. OOOOOOKAAAYYYY. So I thought maybe I was being stupid and clicked on the "upload" button only for it to tell me to choose a photo first. Well, no s**t!!! I tried that a few times before giving up.

I'll just do a little text post. Yeah right. I'm typing along and decide to bold something. Bad idea. THAT just deletes the entire freakin' entry. Oh. My. God. I'm so pissed right now. So my current line of thinking is to either find another blog service that is Mac friendly (because I just don't have time for this at home, especially with our slow connection) or just forget the entire idea.

Don't get me wrong. It's nice to have a place to vent, share thoughts, etc. and get the occasional feedback from others. BUT this has been one of the most FRUSTRATING (imagine that word bold) experiences of my LIFE!!!!! ARRGGHHHH!!!!! It looks horrible, I can't do anything creative with it. I can't even add links on the side or anything.

I really want to scream and generally pitch a little hissy fit right now....And yes, it WOULD make be feel better. But Ashleigh's mood has been a little iffy since her nap and I'm sure that it would not make her feel better at all.

I just don't really like doing things half-asssed and I think that's exactly what this whole blog thing has turned into. [Insert screaming and banging fists on desk here.]

I suppose tomorrow I'll post some photos from work. I'm just so done with this blog right now. I'm going to go eat some lunch (late, I know) watch tv and play with my baby.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh no! How awful that your blog experience is not great! :( I'm sorry to hear you had such an awful time with it this afternoon...

But I can certainly understand your frustration!!!!

Kim :) said...

{{Hugs}} I am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with your blog!! I think it has looked just fine from the MAC, doesn't seem half ass to me! But I can certainly understand the frustration as well. I hate when I can't get something to work correctly for me. Step away from it for a while and maybe things will look better when you return!