Thursday, July 14

Silly, Pretty Kitty


Silly, Pretty Kitty
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
Thought I'd introduce you to my cat, Moo. How he got his name is a long story. We didn't intend on having a "Moo Taylor" in the family! He looks like a full-blooded seal point Siamese, but he's a mutt cat! But he ACTS like a Siamese. Very vocal, moody...you get the idea. He'll be 11 years old this fall, but he doesn't act old at all. I think he's so pretty. Love his blue eyes! Funny thing about cats, you never know where they'll be! Several months ago, I walked into the bedroom, to see him peering out of a pillowcase at me. How he made room for his big self (almost 14 lbs.) in there with the pillow is beyond me!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Eek! Could've done without this post!! :)

Kim :) said...

*laughing* I knew that would have been Kelley's response!! LOL

Pretty kitty!