Monday, July 25

Music

OK, don't know if I'll ever get an actual list made of all the songs that really move me. But I did want to share a band I really like with ya'll. I just LOVE The Black Keys! Their music is so cool. I've never heard them on the radio or anything, discovered them through a friend. They have several albums out and love them all.

I've also been loving Kelly Clarkson's CD, Break Away. Listened to it quite a bit this weekend. Really like the Addicted track. Not sure why I love it so much, but I do....

OK, back to work again...

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I'm not a big Black Eyed Peas fan, but I do like Kelly Clarkson's cd. The Addicted track is one of my favorites on that album. It's great!!!!! A good one to listen to when you are PISSED off!

Jackie said...

Not the Black Eyed Peas, The Black Keys! Totally different, trust me...

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Yeah the black keys are good. We're only just beginning to hear their stuff on the radio here in oz but I like what I hear! I had a look at some of your scrapbooking stuff-nice work! Very nice!