Thursday, July 14

Good Friend


Regina
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
I plan to start introducing my good friends & family on my blog.

Regina gets to be first, partly because I found this photo I took of her last fall. Lucky girl, LOL!

We are first cousins, our mothers are sisters. We are less than a year apart in age, so we naturally always teamed up. We grew up spending time together at our Grandparent's home in the summertime, during holidays, etc. Then as we got older, we would stay over at eachother's house. Our friendship has grown over the years.

We did such fun things together as kids! We'd go exploring in the woods, abandoned houses and graveyards. One of our all-time favorite stories is when we "made" walkie-talkies out of band-aid boxes (back when they were metal), construction paper and paper clips! I could spend loads of time telling you more, but I won't bore you!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

It's nice to "meet" Regina!!

Kim :) said...

What great memories. Thanks for introducing us to Regina! (and the stories NEVER bore!)