Tuesday, July 19

A New Look

Thanks to my friend Kelley and her fiance, Chris, my blog has a new look. I LOVE this photo of Kenneth and Ashleigh. I took it one night while they were playing and Kenneth didn't really want me to take any photos. Glad I didn't listen to him!

Anyway, in the course of doing that for me, (THANKS AGAIN!!!!!) Chris encountered some problems, had to rewrite some of the code for my blog, and my links were lost. But that's OK. Just might take me a day or two to get them back on here, depending on how busy we are here at work.

Thanks again to Kelley and Chris. I just LOVE this new look. It's much more "me."

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Love the new look! Very "you", and such a sweet picture.

Hope the links don't take too long to redo!!! :)

Cory said...

I just love the look. I'll have to play around with mine. I'm not sure what I will do for it, but I will figure out something.
Nothing as nice as yours though......

Anonymous said...

Love the new look, we see all the updates here in the office. COry's sooo pround of her baby niece.

Kim :) said...

Love the new banner!! :) The pictures is just beautiful. Glad you didn't listen to Kenneth and not take pictures also.