Wednesday, July 13

A New Day

I've decided to rediscover my love of music.

A dear friend made a post to her blog about songs that meant something to her. And I realized I've let music sort of fade WAAAYYY into the background. No wonder I've been feeling sluggish and grumpy lately!!!

Because of a series of unfortunate events here at work (read: my co-worker's radio got stolen....again...) there isn't music playing out loud. Enter iTunes. And some headphones.

Life is good.

They're the little headphones that stick in your ear. Not crazy about them, but they were lent to me. Anyway, I only have one in, so I can still hear if anyone talks to me. And I can listen to whatever I want to. Whatever suits my mood. I'm quite excited. My mood is already better.

This will also allow me to work on my own list of songs. After I make the list, I think I'll make a playlist of them on my iTunes. My "Feel Good Playlist." And really, shouldn't we all have one of those?

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

I love the idea of the Feel good play list! I have been trying to think about my play list since Kelley's post as well. Music does make a person feel good doesn't it, especially when it is all the songs you really love!

Kelley said...

A Feel Good Playlist! That's a great idea!!! I think I'll make one of those as well. Glad that you are getting back in touch with music that moves you. I think music is so important!!!!