Tuesday, July 19

Wild Child


Drying My Hair
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
I'm so lucky, I get to see this every night! I know before long, her hair will be too long to do this, so I enjoy it while I can.

The day this was made, she'd learned she could squint her eyes. She knows all about the camera flash, so I might have trouble getting those baby blues for awhile! Kenneth and I took more pictures that night, check them out!

Here is a quote that really touched me this weekend: "It's interesting to meet your reason for living." That was from Johnny Depp in an interview, he was talking about the birth of his first child. I didn't write it down, so I might not have gotten it exactly right, but you get the gist of it. It really summed things up for me. That's the closest words have ever came to describing how I felt when Dr. Otey showed Ashleigh to me the first time.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

This picture cracks me up! She looks so dang happy! Love it...

And that quote is wonderful...you'll have to use it on a scrapbook page!

Cory said...

I'm happy right after my bath too! She is SO adorable.......

Kim :) said...

Oh this picture is priceless!! Love it. :) And the quote is wonderful! Defiantly need to use that on a scrap page to always remember it.