Thursday, July 14

Somebody's Getting Married!


Peabody
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
Labor Day weekend, Kenneth and I, along with several of our friends are going to Memphis, TN, for the wedding of our long time friend, Nell, to her man, Brian.

I'm excited! Not only will this be my first overnight trip away from Ashleigh (NOT excited about that part), but it will be our first time to stay in the Peabody.

I used to work with Nell, then on vacation she met Brian, a lawyer from New York. Within a year, she moved up there and now they're moving into a house in the 'burbs and getting married! A very sweet love story. And they are the cutest couple. Thought I had a photo of them, but I didn't, so pics of the hotel will have to do for now!

6 comments:

Kelley said...

It will be very cool indeed! I have actually been to the Peabody! (didn't stay there, just visited and saw the ducks!) I hope the wedding turns out absolutely beautiful! Be sure to tell Nell that I send her my congratulations!

Kim :) said...

How fun!! Even though your not excited about being away from Ashleigh for the first time over night, it is a good thing that you and Kenneth will have some alone time. Always a good time to reconnect! have a super trip.

Paddle Out for Whales said...

hello, kelley just sent me the address for this site. THanks for all of your feedback on my site! Be interested to see some of your work/scrapbooking at some stage!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Jackie- I used song lyrics for the quotes on the B&W pics. My favourite is a Jack Johnson lyric "When your whole world fits inside of your arms....do you really need to pay attention to the alarm, wake up slow, wake up slow, wake up slow!" I think it's beautiful. I don;t mind at all if you use them for your scrapbooking. Do you have a blog site? You should load some of your work on it, I'd be really interested to see it!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

I just copied that from mine Jackie! Ignore the question i asked about do u have a blog site!

Cory said...

While I'm jealous that you are going to the Peabody, I GET ASHLEIGH!!!!!!
Well, I have to share her with Momma and Daddy, but I can handle that.