Thursday, October 20

Cute


scrapbooking
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

Kenneth sent this to me the other day, thought I'd share it. Don't feel much like blogging...what's wrong with me?!?

Nothing's wrong, just tired--feeling kinda blah. I did get to sleep all night in my bed last night with Kenneth, and Ashleigh was safely tucked away in her bed. Whew! She slept really well, let's hope the trend continues.

OH! That cute little brown dog I posted the other day died. So sad, he was a sweetie. But at least I don't have to explain it to our daughter.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Funny little comic! But, so sad to hear about that little dog! What happened???

Glad you got some sleep...and a blah mood is normal, just let it run its course!!

Kim :) said...

Love the comic!! :)

Oh no!! I am so sad to hear about the dog, he looked healthy in the picture? What happened?

Hope you have a fun weekend and the blah mood passes!

Danielle said...

I know that blah feeling, oh so well. Hope you feel better soon! Sorry about the loss of Mr. Brownie...

My word ver is: hdiet
Are they trying to tell me something? And is the hdiet some new diet I should know about? I always am interested in learning about new diets.