Tuesday, October 25

What In The HELL Is This?

When Aimee told us there was nothing to see at the movies this week (doing an ad for the theaters) she then told us what was playing. Matt and I didn't believe her, especially when she said there was a movie called Thumbsucker. But there really is. I think of all the good causes, like the Taylor Family ; ) this money could have gone toward, but instead this movie was made.

I think the actors in this movie all lost a horrible bet and that's why they are in it. Click the link above. You'll see what I mean.

OR if you think this is/will be a good movie, convince me. I still won't go see it, but you can try...

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Nope, I won't try to convince you...that movie looks retarded!!!

The money would've been much better spent on the Taylors!! :)

Danielle said...

Unfortunately, I saw it (I went to film school, so I have a lot of movie buff friends who convince me to go to things I don't want to see) and I would not recommend it.