Saturday, October 15

First Haircut


New Haircut
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

{There are more photos after this post, be sure to scroll down}

Well, the haircut portion of our day was successful! (I have pictures of the actual haircut-you'll see those later on a scrapbook page. She just looks alot happier in this photo) Priscilla did a great job and was really sweet. We saved a lock of her hair and got a certificate. It's cute and among other things, proclaims that Ashleigh has successfully graduated from babyhood. Not too crazy about that idea, but I fear it's true.

We spent a couple more hours in Columbus before heading to the much anticipated Pumpkin Patch extravaganza. (That last word's just for you, Kelley!) That was a disappointment. We didn't even get our of our truck; we just turned around and left. The pumpkin patch looked all weedy and there was no cute anything anywhere for taking photos. Maybe I was just expecting too much.... But we drove around and tried to visit a few of his old friends but they weren't home.

After visiting Kenneth's parents, we came home. Ashleigh hadn't seemed to feel really well all day and about 5:00, after a late nap (I know, I know....)I checked her temp and it was 103.4! Gave her some Motrin, but wasn't too worried because she was just playing away, having a great time. She seemed to feel the best she'd felt all day. Weird, huh? I think maybe it's just a little cold or something like that.

OH! The cutest thing happened a few minutes ago: I heard her talking in her sleep over the baby monitor. (And yes, I'm sure she's asleep.) But I'm not sure how long she'll stay that way, so I better get to bed myself...

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Well, the new haircut looks adorable! Those bangs should stay out of her eyes for a little bit at least! And I hate to hear that the pumpkin extravaganza was a bust! :( I know you were looking forward to that...

Martha said...

Sounds like a great day.. minus the pumkin patch. (where did you go)? We went to Caledonia Day yesterday.. that was fun.. but no great picture taking spots! Hope Ashleigh is feeling better this evening!

Cory said...

Sorry the pumpkin patch was a bust, but at least the haircut went well...

Kim :) said...

Ohh, I love the haircut!!! She looks great with the bangs. Sorry to hear that pumpkin patch wasn't want you were hoping for! I hope you can find someplace else to go.

Danielle said...

both of your hair cuts look great!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture ~ she is such a cutie!