Monday, October 24

Our Weekend...


Looking Out
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

wasn't a total bust, but it sure could have been better!

Kenneth felt bad all weekend and I started feeling bad Sunday. YUCK. My throat hurts today AND I have a headache. A co-worker says it is strep throat, but I think it's just allergies/sinus trouble. (Hope with me that I'm right!)

I snapped this photo yesterday afternoon when we SHOULD have been at my company's picnic. Really hated missing the chance to show off my daughter (LOL) but we just didn't feel like going. She had such a great time looking out our sliding glass door. {I cropped the photo in this weird fashion to show that my entire house is not that brown paneling you see in the living room-the rest is colorful!}

FUNNY MOMENT: Kenneth was taking off his belt and Ashleigh said "Uh-Oh!" We thought it was hilarious, although she has a long time before she has to worry about the belt!

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

Ugh, sorry to hear that you guys weren't feeling so grand over the weekend. I know all to well how that feels! I think we are all on the healing side at my house.

That is to funny about the belt!! :)

Kelley said...

Sorry you guys weren't feeling well!! That's no way to spend a weekend!

The funny belt moment cracked me up! She knows what's coming!!

Cute pic too!

Cory said...

She's ready for the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!