Saturday, October 15

One of my favorite sights...


Happy Home
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

is to see Kenneth and Ashleigh together, having a good time.

I took this Thursday evening when I got in from work, but I see a similar sight almost every day when I arrive.

I'm so thankful I chose to marry a man who loves our daughter as much as I do and strives to be a great Daddy.

Kenneth and I both have wonderful parents who have always loved and supported us, so I believe that by giving Ashleigh the same love and support we will give her a good foundation to build her life on.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

What a sweet sight!! You did marry a good man!

YankeeAmanda said...

Isn't that so wonderful! I see the same things in Paul and it makes my heart melt. Sure, he's not too excited when I ask him to do a 3 AM diaper change, but no matter how grumpy he is to me, he's sweet as sugar to his darling daughter. The way he interacts with her gives me those warm fuzzies all over!

Martha said...

ahhhhhhhhh I love that!

Kim :) said...

Oh what a great picture. and even better that it is a normal sigthing at your home!