Friday, October 7

Is it wrong...


angry
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

to wish explosive diarrhea on someone?

I've been told it was, but it doesn't feel wrong at all!

I've been dealing with a difficult client for over a week. Difficult meaning crazy, idiotic moron. And this morning I realized she's blind! I sent her a TOTALLY different photo in an ad and she thinks it's the same one. It just totally set me off. I've been seething for almost an hour. That's after I threw a big ole hissy fit. Rachel came running back here with a Prozac and practically shoved it down my throat. LOL.

I need to let it go. I need to rise above.

What I really want to do is smack that psycho bitch with a stick.

I'll try deep breaths. In with happiness, out with anger.

Not working.

I'll put on my headphones and listen to a little Dane Cook. He is freakin' hilarious.

And I'll look forward to visiting my family this weekend; going shopping with my Mom, sister and Ashleigh. We haven't done that in a long time. Never with Ashleigh along. Hope you guys have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Please let go by the time we get together.....
But I understand how you feel. Clients have been driving me crazy lately too!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand where you are coming from. Cory and I are about ready to get the 45 out to some of these students on campus.... OMG a gun RUN... OMG and a crazy women behind the trigger too.

Have fun shopping this weekend!!
Brandi

Martha said...

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk you sound like my husband! Isn't being a designer FUN! lol...

I say give em' the runs!!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Oh Jackie- I've wished more than explosive diarrhea on somebody! Don't feel bad. There's times I've thought about how nice it would be for someone to have a combination of explosive diarrhea, their lips sewn together and not to mention and uncontrollable gas factory in their stomach. Some people can be assholes. Just try and rise above it. There would be nothing worse in your job than for some uneducated moron with no eye for creativity to completely oversee your work or tell you to change it like it can be done with a snap of ur fingers or as you described.....act like they couldn't tell the difference with the previous one!! Don't know how you deal with it. I'd cry everyday.