Tuesday, September 6

Finally! Some scrapbooking


Seven Months Old
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

Well, I finally got a few more pages done. Of course, I still had to do my weird "do the page then scan it and place the photos on it because I can't afford to get prints and don't have a printer" thing. BUT, I got six LOs done! I forgot to put one of them on my jump drive, I'll try to post it tomorrow. It's one of my favorites! Please check out the others and let me know what you think! Just excuse the chopped off edges and weird lines where I pieced the pages together. My scanner at home has had it!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

My gosh girl, you sure DID do some scrapping! Good for you! I love these pages. And I think that adding the photos on after you scan them is working for you right now. Cute layouts!!

Kim :) said...

Oh yeah for you! Love the layouts you have created. I agree with kelley that adding the pictures after you scan is working out. Now when your able to get the pictures printed you will be able to pop them on in no time at all!