Friday, September 16

Food for Thought

::How bad is it really to take medicine that's past the expiration date? Just wondering...

::Why is it the more you need rest, the more the world conspires against you to keep from rest?

::Why do I have a psychotic aversion to crying in front of people? I don't mind if people know I cry, I'll tell them I cried about something. I just don't want anybody to see me do it.

::Why is it when faced with uncertainty, things go insane? It's like everyone just looses their mind. Things at work are that way now and I hate it. You can just feel the stress and tension, it's a palpable thing. Rumors and false information abound. It's like nobody trusts anyone, everybody is a suspect. Suspected of what, I'm not sure. It's just a feeling. I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!

::Thankfully, no matter how bad things are, just the sight of my daughter makes me smile and I know everything will be OK.

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

{{Major hugs}} It is crazy (in a good way) how seeing our children makes us realize that everything will be OK in the grand scheme of things!

Have a super weekend.

Kelley said...

Everything WILL be okay...and I'm glad that you have Ashleigh to remind you of that...

As for the expired meds...I'm not really sure. I don't think it would be bad to take it, I think it probably just wouldn't work anymore...

And I don't like crying in front of people either. Hate it!!!

YankeeAmanda said...

I hear ya about crying in front of people. I felt like such a dork when I broke down in front of my doctor in the hospital - postpartum hormones and exhaustion conspired against me to lose it at just the wrong time.

But you're right - just the sight of my darling child makes all the stress go away!