Monday, September 26

Weekend List

OK, I think that list should have been called things I'll try NOT to do this weekend!!

::Housework-I did OK on this one, nothing spectacular. It's livable, certainly, but I did not mop.

::I almost completed the "friend tags" for Kelley & Kim.

::I'm in a foul mood today, so letting go of negativity? Not so much...

::Got quality time with Kenneth, no problems there!

::I half-way painted my nails after Ashleigh FINALLY went to sleep Saturday night. (I'll leave that topic for another post.)

::I did back up my photos onto CD. Every photo I've taken and downloaded since December of last year is now safely archived. Didn't get to backing up the ones I've color corrected, etc. BUT if my computer died today, I'd still have the originals of every photo. So that's OK.

::I chilled out PLENTY. Didn't feel like doing much of anything.

::I finished my mags, even a new one that came Saturday!

::CD's? What CD's? Outta sight, outta mind. I figure my CD's can stay unorganized awhile, it'll be OK.

::Plenty of Ashleigh time. Trust me.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Well, the weekend was not a complete loss! It sounds like you did quite a bit from your list, actually. Can't wait to see what you've come up with for the tags!! :) And SO glad to hear that you backed up all of your photos!! That right there is a huge deal!!

Kim :) said...

I think it sounds like a fine weekend. All the things you didn't get done, were they REALLY needing attention this pas weekend? I'm thinking not, there is always time for that stuff later! :)