Thursday, September 8

Random Thoughts

Don't you just love it when you roll over and look at the alarm clock and see it's only 1am? Meaning you get to go back to sleep for several more hours? I just love that.

Quote of the day: "You can't just hump any day you want to."
Explaination of quote: Rachel was saying something about today being "Hump Day" and we told her no, it's Thursday. She was saying that today was her hump day, and our boss then told her that "You can't just hump any day you want to." Great laugh to start the day, just thought I'd share.

6 comments:

Kelley said...

That's a priceless story, indeed! I'll have to remember that one!

And it royally ticks me off if I wake up like at 5:00...with only an hour left to sleep, I can never get to back to a deep sleep. Grr! So yes, I totally agree with you!

Martha said...

I hate waking up period before my alarm clock goes off (aka. my son)! I need all the sleep I can get!!!! LOVE the hump day quote!

Danielle said...

i have trouble falling asleep most nights, so if i see 1 AM it probably means I'm still awake.

Kim :) said...

Oh the Hump Quote is too funny! Love that. I am with you on the waking up at 1:00 and realizing I have several more hours to sleep...

Have a super evening.
Kim :)

YankeeAmanda said...

As long as I can actually GET back to sleep after my regular early AM potty appointment, I'm glad to have more time to sleep. I need all the sleep I can get, because it's about to become scarce for a while!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Jackie you have no idea how much I love it when that happens. Sleeping is my all time favourite thing. I love it so so so much. This is so bad but lately I've been waking up at 8am to be at work for 8:30am. That is how much I love sleep. It only takes 10 minutes to get to work but still....that leaves next to no time at all to be ready for my day.