Monday, September 19

Happy Bug


Happy Bug
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

I am searching for that calm center that Kelley has been looking for. I thought that by creating a Happy Bug this weekend, I would possibly be bitten by it.

Alas, it is not to be. I thought of something last night though. What truly makes me happy is knowing that I have a life full of family and friends who love me as much as I love them. I know how much I love all of them, so I am a well-loved person, LOL.

Now if I can just put all the other less important crap in its proper place and leave it there, I just might find my way back to that calm and happy place...

2 comments:

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Jackie these are cute they remind me of the Mr Men people. You could use them as characters in a book or something. Or do a scrapbook page of different bug emoticons (thats what they look like) and put photo's of ashleigh and a description of her on a day like that.
Take care- frenchy

Kim :) said...

LOVE the Bugs you are making!!! To much fun.