Monday, September 19

If you could be president

of a fictitious place, what would it be?

Let me explain.

Kenneth's new little phrase now that Ashleigh is so mobile is "You're getting into Whipping Land," even though she isn't old enough to be spanked. I have implemented the hand slap, which really isn't a slap at all. Trust me. It's more of a hard touch, but it gets the point across. ANYWAY, I think he informed Ashleigh and her cousin Elana that he was the mayor of Whipping Land. I thought that was pretty funny.

But forget mayor, I'd want to be president. And I think I'd like to be president of "Everyone Has Common Sense And Uses It Land."

So what would you be president of. (Keep in mind the president is rich and gets everything for free anyway, so don't waste your "Land" on anything money-related.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

I'd be president of "nothing ever goes wrong, everything goes perfectly according to plan, debt does not exist, nothing breaks, and there's never ANY drama" land...

Martha said...

I would be President of the FREE Time land. No one has to work, yet has loads of money, constant relation every day, doing only FUN things again NO WORK, Not even laundry!! Ahhhh thanks for the step into fantasy land!

YankeeAmanda said...

I think I agree with Kelly. I want to be President of "It happened just like I wanted it to" Land.

Kim :) said...

Oh that a fun post!! I have been thinking about it and think I would like to be President of "Do as your Mother and Daddy tell you with out giving them the eveil look" land!