Wednesday, September 14

The Uncooperative 9 Month Old


The Dive
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.

As many of you know, I take photos of Ashleigh on the 8th of each month. I call these her "Month Birthdays." Things have always went pretty well...until this month. Check out some more of the mayhem! I got a couple of cute "portrait-worthy shots" but I just love that I got so many that really show her personality. Some people might have considered this photo shoot a disaster, but I thought it was a hoot!! She tried to take the dress off. She tried to eat the dress. She HAD to see the tv. Then she HAD to study the backdrop (sheet).

My niece, Elana was over too. She was getting sick so she just sat there looking sad. Poor baby.

Anyway, check out the others if you want a laugh. And be sure to scroll down, I have a few more pics uploaded.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Ha! Those pictures are so funny! I love the one of her crawling away! But you are right, there are some really good ones too...

I can't believe she's 9 months old! I'm sure you can't either!

Danielle said...

i think the personality shots are the best!!!

Kim :) said...

those are super great pictures!! I think it is great that you took the pictures even if she wasn't being the perfect model. Love the "real" shots too!