Friday, September 23

This weekend....

I have many goals. Of course, those who know me realize I MIGHT reach 2 of them. If I'm lucky.

They are, in no particular order:

::Get my house clean, neat and in order. Especially the floors. Can stand for Ashleigh's knees and tops of her feet to be dirty from crawling around. (I said no order, but this is a priority!)

:: Do one creative thing. Hopefully make the "friend tags" for Kelley and Kim.

::Refocus my life on what makes me happy and let go of all the negative things that have crept in the past few weeks.

::Spend some quality time with Kenneth-wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

::Paint my nails.

::BACK UP MY HARD DRIVE, ESPECIALLY PHOTOS!!!

::Chill out for at least one hour.

::Finish reading my latest Parenting Magazine and revisit the LAST CK issue. (Did not renew--gave Mom a subscription card for SS and told her to buy it for me for birthday or Christmas, LOL!)

::FIND then ORGANIZE all my CDs. They've "escaped" and I find them in the darndest places all over the house. Not sure how this happened.

::Spend time playing with Ashleigh. (OK, really started to not put this one on here. Of course I'll play with her...I'm breathing, aren't I?)

Monday I'll let you all know how many I accomplished. Don't expect a long list!! : )

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like a great list. Hope you get them all done!

Cory said...

Considering I'm haven't finished the second thing on my long to do list for the weekend, I hope you do better than me!!!

Kelley said...

Quite a list!!! Okay, let's hear it...how did you do???

Kim :) said...

I'm with Kelley, tell us how you did on this list!!