Friday, September 30

Exuberant

{LOL-that's for you Aimee!}

See, several weeks ago, I said I was exuberant. I don't remember the specifics surrounding that, but we've been joking about it ever since.

Right now, I'm exuberant because:

::It's getting close to 5 p.m. on Friday

::It's payday : )

::I have a few friends and their children coming to visit me tomorrow. The reason is scrapbooking, but I don't know how much of that will get done. I'm really excited about this, even though I don't know HOW I'll get the house presentable by the time they arrive.

::If you look up at the address of my blog, you should see a little pink square with a J in it. Aimee rocks!! She showed me how to do that.

5 comments:

Martha said...

Bummer no pink J on mine here? Weird..

I LOVE Fridays too!!!

Ask Amanda about the scrap n' yap we do with our woman's group!! 18 hours of scrapbooking!! 1x a month from Friday 6pm to Saturday 12 noon! YES.. it's a serious slumber party!!! OHH and the best part.. any woman can come!!!! SOOO come to our next one!! e-mail me or Amanda for details and invite your friends!

Kelley said...

No pink square on my end either...??

Hope you had some fun with your friends and the scrapbooking! Did you get some stuff accomplished?

Cory said...

Hope y'all had fun on Saturday!!!
But I don't have the pink square. :( Must be a MAC thing...

Pammylew said...

No pink thing for me either...sorry.

I had a GREAT time this weekend!!! I really enjoyed and needed that so much.

Kim :) said...

I didn't see a pink sqwuare either? :( I thought I was the only one missing something. lol

HOpe you were able to get at least one page done in your scrapbooking day!! Can't wait to hear how it went.