Thursday, September 1

Out of Inspiration

I've put off posting all day because I really don't have anything to say. Shocking, I know.

I guess maybe because I've had a headache for a couple of days and I just feel blah. Plus the wedding I was all excited about that we decided we couldn't afford to go to is this weekend.

The biggest excitement in my life the past few days was 1-getting our electricity back, 2-Ashleigh has started standing up quite a bit on her own and 3-Rachel brought me a bag of clothes & PJs for Ashleigh, and a pack of diapers. Oh, and I bought a new mop. Woo hoo for me.

Want to work on a new banner for my blog, as well as a customized email button that matches everything else. Now since I've realized Aimee knows how to do all that stuff, I won't have to bug Chris & Kelley. I can bug her, LOL.

Talked to my sister again today, finally. She said they are doing well, that their community was just about the only one that didn't lose their water supply, so they are much better of than most. Also, since her father-in-law to be works for the electric company, they are hopeful to have power restored in their area by this weekend. I'd heard some horror stories about her area, so I'm glad she's OK.

Told you guys, totally bored and uninspired today.

Guess I'll go be bored by myself. : )

4 comments:

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Hey glad ur sister is ok.
Been keeping watch of it all on the news its just terrible. Who would have thought in such an established country?? Fingers crossed everything gets back to normal asap for everyone.

Hey how do you create banners for your blog?? I am really curious. Might give me something to do for a change at work.
Thank god its friday. Im still really sick with the flu. Have a wedding tomorrow which will be good. The couple are such a beautiful pair. They will have a gorgeous wedding. Have a great weekend!!

Danielle said...

i'd like to know how to change my blog look too! I really need an extreme makeover: blog edition.

and where is your picture up there at the top?

Kim :) said...

Love the new banner! Adorable. Glad to hear that you heard from your sister! Will continue to pray for everyone in your area.

Kelley said...

Very cute new banner!!! And it's nice that you've got Aimee right there to help you (though Chris will be sad, he loves to feel needed!!!) Sorry you are having a ho-hum day. I wish you were able to go the Nell's wedding. I know that bums you out! Keep smiling...