Tuesday, August 9

8 Months Old


Leaning Forward
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
Yep, it's that time again already! Ashleigh turned 8 months old yesterday and was in quite the mood for photos! I got quite a few really good ones, if you want to check them out. Of course, I'm going to think they're good!

She was so sweet last night! And hungry too! In addition to some baby food, she ate some (real) macaroni & cheese, peas, and some strawberry yogurt. And went to bed right on time like a good girl. And woke up in a good mood this morning. I was already running late, so we watched the space shuttle land at Edwards AFB.

I'll try to upload my scrapbook pages today.

5 comments:

Kim :) said...

Happy 8th Month Sweet Ashleigh! Great picture once again! She is certainly a camera bug!

Cory said...

MY NEICE IS ADORABLE

YankeeAmanda said...

She is just so sweet! And I think she really looks like her daddy!

Kelley said...

Adorable!!! Love that smile! Can't believe she is 8 months old already!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet face ~ great pic!