Thursday, August 4

Isn't it Friday YET?!?

Well....isn't it?

Man, I'm SO ready for the weekend. Not that it will solve all my problems, but at least I can take a break from getting ready for work and driving here for two days!

Ashleigh still isn't sleeping well. But luckily (I guess) all her problems were before 10pm last night, so I got a decent night's sleep. Of course, I've gotten so used to checking on her so often that I kept waking up anyway!

On a happier note, just to let you guys know that it doesn't take much to make me happy, I was thrilled when I put on my jeans this morning. I found $2.05! That's right. Not enough for much of anything, but I was still happy to find it. Maybe I'll go on a shopping spree, LOL.

Things at work are frustrating. Let me rephrase: my COMPUTER is frustrating. Aimee reworked another machine for me and it still keeps getting bogged down and freezing up, etc. Maybe that means I'm working too hard? Probably not....

Oh well, off to restart my computer AGAIN....

4 comments:

Cory said...

Free Shopping Spree!!!!!
Well, free coke anyway. But free cokes are GOOOOOOOD.
Hope the computer gets better. Go ahead and KICK it for me. That's what I used to do to them. :)
And I hope you have a good weekend with Ashleigh.

YankeeAmanda said...

Soon, Jackie, very soon. I hope Friday goes better than the rest of your week seems to have gone!

Paddle Out for Whales said...

haha i was watching oprah yesterday and i thought of you.....we get it ages after u guys but it was about buying the perfect bra! haha did u see that episode?? I was away sick yesterday so I got to watch it!

Kim :) said...

Way to go on finding the money in your pocket! No matter the amount I am always thrilled to find mone in my pockets.

Hope your computer doens't act up so much today!

Have a super-d-duper day!