Monday, August 15

The Crybaby Bug

This weekend we went to visit my parents. Saturday afternoon, Ashleigh got fussy for no apparent reason and I don't know where this came from, but I asked her if she'd been bitten by a crybaby bug. I picked her up and acted like I was looking for a bite, which she thought was hilarious. Think I'll remember to use this tactic in the future. I've also considered using it on a co-worker or two. How mad do you think they'll get? LOLOL. I'm getting tickled just thinking of that...

Hope you all had a good weekend. We did, although it was too short. WAY too short. But isn't it always like that? I did watch Monk Friday night and The 4400 last night. Those were both good. Anybody else watch either of those?

Well, I'm feeling all sleepy and blah today, so no need wasting my time and yours writing more silly crap!

Maybe I'll be more interesting tomorrow...

6 comments:

Martha said...

Found your blog thru my friend Amanda's blog! LOVE your top picture! Just gorgeous!! My Husband is a graphic Designer as well. Ashleigh is just gotgeous! Are you currently working, doing freelance or focusing on being a MOM?

YankeeAmanda said...

I love the crybaby bug idea! I'll have to remember that one for some adults too. (Like myself, sometimes! :) )

I haven't seen any of this season of 4400 but I loved the first year.

Kelley said...

Glad your crybaby bug idea worked! And I would pay money to see you use that tactic on some of your co-workers!!! ha!!!

Nope, have never seen either of those shows...

Hope your Tuesday is more awake and less blah :)

Kim :) said...

OH that is great!! Isn't it funny some of the things you can do to get them to stop crying! I would for sure keep the "Crybaby bug" up your sleeve to use again on her! TOO cute!

Hope your Tuesday isn't so blah!

Cory said...

I don't know why she got so fussy either, other than you waking her up. :)
But it was great to see the three of you again. I don't see y'all often enough.

Paddle Out for Whales said...

What a great idea. I'd love to tell my boss that. Where have you been lately??? Been missing ur comments on my blog!! I have been in Sydney for a while. I have nothing interesting to say though!!