Monday, August 1

Creating Keepsakes or Simple Scrapbooks?

Here's my question to any of you who subscribe to either or both: Do you think I'd be wise in letting my CK subscription expire and begin a SS subscription?

Here's why I'm considering: While I LOVE CK, I rarely have time to even look at an issue before the next month's issue arrives in my mailbox. That, and while they have awesome LO's in there, there is no way I'd ever have the time (or inclination) to duplicate many of the techniques, etc. that they have in there. I haven't looked at SS in a long time, but I'm thinking that might be more my speed at this time in my life.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

4 comments:

Kim :) said...

I like both mags, but I find that I enjoy Simple Scrapbooks more. I would say go with Simple Scrapbooks for at leaset a year. Heck, it couldn't hurt anything? :)

Jackie said...

I think that's what I'll do. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how long I had a CK subscription and let it go a couple of years ago and I survived. And now have my Creative Memories magazine Lasting Moments which I love. I am a CM consultant so a little biased! I was in the same situation with CK where I did not get it looked at before the next one arrived so that was a smart move for me. I like trying the SS for a while too ~ can't hurt!

Kelley said...

Chris surprised me with a subscription to SS, and haven't received my first issue yet. But, with the issues I've bought off the rack, I find there is a lot more in that magazine that I would actually use. I like CK a lot, but you are so right, I would NEVER take time to do a lot of their techniques. I am a quick scrapbooker, I am not going to make my own paper, etc. Let me know what you think of SS!