Thursday, August 25

Happy List

Here is a list of things that make me happy right now, in no particular order:

::The pink and black polka dot makeup bag Kelley gave me. (It was the inspiration for this post)

::My bed.

::My Kelley Clarkson CD. It's getting a little ridiculous really, how much I love this CD!

::Ashleigh's happy smile and joyful eyes.

::Kenneth's silly moods.

::Good hair days.

::Days with no complications.

::Dead ants. : )

::Getting my scrapbook idea notebook together.

::A clean, organized, uncluttered home.

::Friends I can be myself with.

::Inside jokes.

::Scrapbook Ideas Books.

::Stand-up comedians.

::A good night's sleep.

::Blogging.

::Photos of my friends and family.

::Pretty picture frames.

::Watching my baby become a little person with LOTS of personality.

::Good books.

::Cheese. (LOL-Aimee!!!)

::Mashed potatoes.

::A full tank of gas.

::Singing along with songs during my drive to/from work.

::Answering my phone at work by saying "Hola" or "Bonjour". (If I answer by saying "what do you want" it's not a good sign!)

I just KNOW there are more I thought of last night that I've already forgotten, but oh well, that's OK!

6 comments:

Kelley said...

What a nice little happy list! Loved seeing what is making you feel good. And so glad to know the little polka dot bag is on there! I have one too, and just love it. :)

I love Kelly Clarkson's cd too...every single song is good!

YankeeAmanda said...

I should do this, too! Good to focus on happy stuff!

Martha said...

Hmm I think this is a good idea! We do need to focus on the happy stuff huh, Amanda!

Maybe I shall make a happy list....

Kim :) said...

Love your Happy List! it is always to great to think about things that make us happy. :)

hope your having a wonderful day.

Paddle Out for Whales said...

Great list. Its always good to make a note of the things that are positive in your life! Focusing on the bad isn't great for the self esteem. GREAT NEWS!! We got a house. The owner unfortunately has been diagnosed with cancer and has to store his stuff in the garage so he is reducing our rent down by a lot for the first month. That's soooo sooo good. I'm so happy! Dan cooked me dinner last night to celebrate. WOOHOO!

Danielle said...

Great list! My man's silly moods make me happy too! and mashed potatos... actually, most things on there!