Monday, August 1

Sweet Baby


Ashleigh in yard 7:31
Originally uploaded by Sunshyn93.
I took this in our yard yesterday evening. It was a VERY short photo shoot because even at 6:30 p.m. it was still quite hot. I took more photos of her during some of her "eating adventures" this weekend, if you want to check them out! Looking at them I realized I have GOT TO wash that high chair seat cover! It's getting pretty gross....Luckily the floors aren't such a hassle. I realized I'm sentenced to cleaning up stray Cheerios & cracker crumbs for years to come...

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

What a sweet picture! I love the background as well. She looks very happy!

Cory said...

Toooo Cute!

Kelley said...

This photo looks so etheral. The lighting is just perfect!!! Great job! I will check out the other photos too!